We seek to enhance the individuals social, emotional, and physical well-being by providing the following services and amenities:
· Assistance with Activities of Daily Living such as Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Eating, Ambulation and Transferring.
· Incontinence Care and Supplies
· Assistance with Medication Management
· Specially trained care coordinators on duty 24/7 to provide care and supervision.
· Social and Leisure activities
· Family style dining to include 3 meals per day plus snacks following a menu planned by a licensed dietitian. Meals are centered around personal preferences and diet restrictions
· Appointment Management
· Transportation Arrangements
· Pharmacy Services
· Physician visits
· Memory Care for Alzheimer's and other Dementia related disorders
· Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Daily housekeeping and personal laundry services
· On-site Beautician/ Barber Services
• On- Site Dermatologist, Ophthalmologist, and Podiatrist available